Friday, 7 September 2012

_worn #06.09.2012 #tonesurtone #oger #handmade


I haven't been posting much outfit posts lately due to being busy with all kinds of things. But here's one for a change. The first time I'm wearing a dark blue shirt under a dark(er) blue suit. 

_suit: oger handmade . 100 % s100 wool in dark blue herringbone . mtm
_shirt: oger handmade . 100 % dark blue supersoft cotton . mtm
_tie: petronius . very dark blue silk with white dots . mto
_shoes: santoni . chocolat brown double monkstrap . rtw
_socks: pantherella . 100 % cotton in navy . rtw
_pocket square: oger . 100 % white twill cotton . rtw





click below for more...







5 comments:

  1. I love those shirt shoulders! They are so vintage! Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have a jacket lined in camo - can you tell me who supplies this lining? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matthew,

    we supply the camo lining for our Oger (www.oger.nl) made to measure suits. Not sure who the actual producer of the lining is.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Menco
    Thanks for the reply. I heard a lot about Oger as I used to be the GM at Henry Bucks - a member of the IMG. I live in Australia and no plans to come to Europe. If you have the opportunity to find the name of the supplier I would love to order a piece to have a suit lined here. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Matthew,

    That's nice! I know for sure that P. Johnson (http://www.pjohnson.com.au) works with the same supplier. The have stores in Sydney and Melbourne.

    Let me know if you were able to find it!

    Menco

    ReplyDelete